Monday, September 19, 2011

My Daily Outfits - Fall Jeans

Where: Dinner with the Girls
Top: Boutique in Greenport, NY
Jeans: Zara (Not available on line, but here's a similar pair)
Jacket: LC for Kohls 
Shoes: Off Fifth ( Similar here)
Necklace: Local Boutique

This weekend I celebrated on of my best friend's birthday, Happy Birthday Meli!!! I also stopped by Kohls to check out J-Lo's new line and walked away with this awesome LC jacket (I'll be wearing it with EVERYTHIG this fall) and this super cute J-Lo top. At $84, I thought it was a bit too pricey, but a sweet lady behind the counter gave me a coupon so I got it for $60. It's a great fit and I can't wait to pair it with flowy pants, or skinny jeans!!!

Ooooohhhh.....I also finally got a tripod in hopes that my pictures are a little brighter. Stay tuned!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment