Friday, September 23, 2011

My Daily Oufits - Pleats

 


Where: Work
Top: Banana Republic
Skirt: Asos
Shoes: Off Fifth ( similar here)
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: Forever 21 (similar here)

As soon as I saw pleated skirts, I immediately fell in love with them. I purchased this one from Asos on sale (hurry up there are still more left!) When it arrived I had a hard time pairing it with a top. I have narrow hips so the skirt fell nice, but I had to wear something on top that didn't add too much bulk...hard to do since I'm top heavy. I tried and tried with several tops and I almost decided to send it back until I got this top from BR and it was a perfect fit (YAY!) I have ordered this top in every color now...it's so versatile!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I am lovin your necklace and leopard pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have that shirt buttoned all the way up, makes me hard.

    ReplyDelete