Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Daily Outfits - Office Denim


Where: Work
Tshirt: JCrew
Blazer: H&M
Jeans: AG
Shoes: BR Mad Men Collection (click here to purchase)

I hope everyone on the East Coast made it thru Hurrican Irene. By the time it got to NJ it was downgraded to a Tropical Storm, we barely felt it, but there were still lots of flooding in some parts of NJ.

As you can see I'm still using Frank's camera and still can't figure out the correct settings. I'm sure that by the time I figure it out, I will have my camera back...that's just how things work :-)

Today is the beginning of our sales conference. I have a full day of conferences followed up by happy hour event so I decided to wear jeans. A rule to follow for office denim is they must be dark, no stone wash or color jeans and throw a blazer on top to pull the look together.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment