Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Daily Outfits - Army Green


Where: Work
Top: Aqua
Skirt: Banana Republic
Shoes: Cole Haan
Necklace: JCrew

Yikes, sorry for the blurry picture! I'm still using Frank's camera because I've been too lazy to walk 8 blocks to pick up mine at my friend's house. I don't know what my deal is but I just hate to walk. Don't get me wrong, I'm in the gym 4-5 times a week, spin about 3 times a week and even have a trainer, but I just HATE walking. Funny enough, someone from college rememebered me as the "girl that drove everywhere", mind you, I went to a school that had a bus system and didn't allow freshmen to have cars...somehow I figured out how to bend that rule  :-)

Now about the outfit.  I was planning on wearing this top with a striped skirt (seen here), but I thought it may be a bit too casual for my office...maybe a casual Friday.  Also, I would have paired it with tan shoes, and NYC is about to get a big storm and I've ruined way too many tan shoes in the rain.  I needed to find something that I could wear with black shoes, so I came up with this.  Have a great day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment