Friday, July 1, 2011

My Daily Outfits - Wedding Sees

Where: Lourdes and Dale's Wedding - Congratulations!
Dresses: BCBG
Sees' (My sister and I call each other Sees) Shoes: Joan David
My Shoes: Christian Louboutin

My family and I recently attended the beautiful wedding of our great friend Lourdes to her wonderful husband Dale. It was such a great wedding! My Sees and I decided to play dress up and doll each other up together. I did her pony...you like? I decided to go outside of my comfort zone and wear red lipstick. I wasn't sure about it, but I think I look pretty good. Do you wear red lipstick?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a great post! Just came across your blog and fell in love with it immediately! You have amazing sense of style!!!
    Check out my blog and follow if you like it, I will do the same in return!
    www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com
    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Irina, thanks so much for stopping by. You have great fashion sense. I'm following you too!!!!

    xoxo,
    D

    ReplyDelete