Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Daily Outfits - Office Brights

Where: Work
Top and Skirt: Jcrew
Shoes: Banana Republic

I have a really bad habit of buying individual pieces. I'm trying to implement a new rule. If I'm buying something, I have to think of at least 3 items I can wear it with and one of them has to be an office look (I spend 5 days out of 7 there). When I saw skirt, I turned around and saw this top. It was a match made in heaven. So far, I've worn this twice...I think the third time will be with red jeans.....what do you think?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a great rule to have when shopping? As a corporate trainer, I too have to take into consideration that my clothing choices can have a double life: the office & happy hour (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kay Cee. My favorite part of the day is Happy Hour :-)

    ReplyDelete