Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Daily Outfits - DVF

It's here!!! I've been anxiously awaiting my new DVF purchase after scoring a timeless wrap at such a great price. I'm all about finding a good bargain, however I would purchase a DVF wrap at retail price (as I have in the past). DVF wraps are such timeless and complementary pieces for every body type. Most prints are office appropriate (depending on how conservative your office is) and they can take you from day to night with a simple change of shoes and jewelry.  I practically live in my DVFs all year round. 

Here's the package with some complementary luggage tags...how cute!


Here it is...New Julien Banded.  Unfortunately, it's no longer available on DFV.com 


A perfect addition to my collection

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment