Friday, September 3, 2010

Transition into Fall

If I wasn't in technology sales, or fashion, I would for sure be a meteorologist. The first thing I do every morning is click on the Weather app on my Blackberry to check the weather. I hate to be caught in a rain storm without an umbrella or worse on a surprise 50 degree day without a jacket. This morning I noticed that after today's storms the temperature will drop to the high 70s!!! Perfect weather. ( I'm over 90 degree days) I quickly started thinking of summer into fall outfits. I wore these shoes ALL summer, they just go with everything. Now they go perfect with my denim on denim look as we go into the fall.

Top: JCrew
Necklace: Banana Republic (put two together)
Jeans: JBrand - Click here to purchase
Shoes: Banana Republic
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment